Nights into dreams tabs

Started by CarnivalJunkie, May 05, 2007, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivalJunkie

Hey everyone.
If anyone has a sega saturn could they help me tab out the songs from nights into dreams?
There's like.. no tabs anywhere for that game, and the music is pretty neat.
I'll be tabbing some songs for it, but I need help anyway, and plus it's not as fun if I'm the only one who knows the game.

CarnivalJunkie

Thanks for the link, that makes it ten times easier. And I do want to get some Grandia tabs onto this site as well haha. Together we can conquer the world of game music, and reign triumphant.

TalesofDerek

Wow, I would love to help you make these tabs. I have Saturn and Nights into Dreams and all but Grandia Xetreme. I was wondering how does one go about creating a tab? If I can help you out in any way let me know. I need to blow minds with video game music on my guitar, it's just what I need to do with my life.

CarnivalJunkie

Quote from: TalesofDerek on May 07, 2007, 12:58:30 PM
Wow, I would love to help you make these tabs. I have Saturn and Nights into Dreams and all but Grandia Xetreme. I was wondering how does one go about creating a tab? If I can help you out in any way let me know. I need to blow minds with video game music on my guitar, it's just what I need to do with my life.

That'd be awesome if you helped, just write out the tab for any song you want to do by ear basically haha. I'll be doing some, the thing is I just didn't want to do all of them. I've started a NID- frozen bell tab, and im gonna do some others and then some grandia music haha. then after, I guess move to some other games.

Mistor

check out my request fullfillment tab I already got Nights into dreams done and I'll work on the rest.
Good....Bad...., I'm the guy with the gun.